General Policies for Learning Commons Conference Rooms
- The Learning Commons Conference Rooms are designed for programs open to ODU students, faculty, and staff that support learning opportunities and engagement. The use of the room shall be consistent with the educational mission of the University and with the general nature of the facility.
- The sponsoring group must be an ODU student organization registered with the Office of Student Activities and Leadership (OSAL) or an ODU campus office.
- A reservation is required for programs in the conference rooms. Conference room reservations are not granted for study groups. Collaboration rooms are available for group study.
- All reservations requests must be confirmed by the Learning Commons Operations Manager or the Learning Commons Operations Assistant.
- Food and drink must be disposed of properly and the room returned to its original condition.
- Scheduled events have precedence over all other usage of the conference rooms.
Room Dimensions/Computer Software Available
Whole Room (1310-1311): 40' x 26.6'
Half Room (1310 or 1311) 20' x 26.6'
Tables: 5' x 2.5'
Projection Screens: 8' x 5'
White Boards: 12' x 4'
Software Available on Conference Room Computers:
Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, Microsoft Access 2010, Microsoft Publisher 2010, Microsoft One Note 2010, Microsoft Info Path Designer 2010, Microsoft Info Path Filler 2010, iTunes, Adobe Reader X, Windows Media Player, Quick Time
Special Note: If you are in need of software that is not listed above, please contact Classroom Central at email@example.com prior to your event to see if there is a possibility the desired software can be uploaded to the conference rooms computers. Classroom Central should also be contacted if equipment such as microphones, teleconferencing telephones, etc. are needed.