To Search by Topic
1. Enter your topic into the Monarch OneSearch (the main search box on the Libraries' homepage)
2. Select Resources, then Books
3. Check availability, check out, start reading!
To Find Books by Author
1. Select Advanced Search
2. Select "in the title" or "author"
3. Enter the title or author and search
PRO TIP: If we don't have what you need, you can request it through Interlibrary Loan.
This video will help you use Monarch OneSearch to locate many articles. If you need to do in-depth research more specifically related to your discipline, you may want to use one of our many research databases.
All of the Libraries' video resources -- whether DVDs at the Help Desk on the 2nd floor of Perry Library or streaming video from library databases -- can be found using Monarch OneSearch.
Search Monarch OneSearch by title, actor, director, etc. To the left of the results list, in "Resource Type," click to limit to "Audio Visual."