If you like using GoogleScholar for research, here are a few tips that will make it even easier. You can configure your settings to link to ODU-subscribed Resources and to sync to EndNote.
When using GoogleScholar, keep in mind:
1. Select the Settings link on the top right-hand side of the page.
2. Select Library Links on the left-hand side of the Settings page.
3. Type "Old Dominion University" and search
4. Check each of the Old Dominion University Boxes
5. Save preferences
Select the Settings link on the top right side of the page.
2. In the Bibliography Manager section, select the "Show links to import citations into" option, and select EndNote from the drop-down menu.
3. Save your preferences.