One-stop-shop access to business information such as annual or 10k reports, financial data, company ratios, company history, list of competitors, current news, SWOT analysis, and more.
Find company information:
1. Click on Menu at the top of the screen and select Company Dossier.
2. Under Find A Company, type in your company name or ticker symbol.
Find SEC filings, Annual reports, history, property, subsidiaries, officers and directors, long-term debt and capital stock.
1. Look up your company by name or ticker symbol.
2. Click on the company name to select
3. Use the tabs at the top of the screen to view company information, including history, financial information, annual reports,competitors, SEC filings and more.
What are they?
Also known as conference calls, earnings calls are lengthy conversations over the phone or webcast between a company's top management, financial analysts tracking this company and institutional investors.
Corporate organizational charts may be hard to find. In some cases they may be published in the company's annual or 10k report. The following sources may be helpful.
Company websites often provide information about organizational values, management and strategy. Go to the company website and look for About (Company) or Investor Relations.
Use the following databases to search for specific articles about your company. When searching you may also add specific search terms such as culture, personnel, management, innovation etc.
Search examples: Apple and management, Apple and personnel, or Apple and technology, Apple and "mission statement."
Business ratios are used to compare a firm's operating results with its competitors and identifes the strengths and weaknesses of the firm.