Welcome to the Health 120G Guide.
This guide is arranged by the menu on the left side of the page and is arranged in the sequence that you will most likely follow throughout your research process.
- Search techniques will provide you an overview of how to conduct searches in databases.
- Evaluating resources provides criteria for evaluating various types of resources you will encounter as a student researcher.
- Find articles is where you'll find databases to search in order to locate articles on your topic.
- Web resources includes vetted internet sites that you may wish to consult for information. We've also listed here resources for choosing a topic as well as getting tips for various writing assignments.
- Reference sources provides suggestions for locating background information on your topics.
- Citing help provides information about different citations styles and how to use them.
- Services will tell you what is available to you at the library.
- Interlibrary loan is one service at the library that will get materials, like books and articles, if our library does not have them.
If you have any questions about this course guide or suggestions, please feel free to contact me. My information is located below the kitty. (His name is Marcello Miaustroianni and he is a Maine Coon mix big boi. He weighs 20 lbs, but thinks he is a petite kitten.)