Can students take the tutorials more than once?
- Yes! Participants can complete the tutorials as many times as necessary. You can also begin where you left off if you need to leave and start again.
How do students get a quiz score?
- Students can print or screenshot quiz scores at the end of each tutorial.
How do I access the tutorials?
Can you embed the tutorials into my course instead of having my students enroll the separate Canvas course?
- No, unfortunately we cannot do this. Enrolling in the Canvas Course: ODU Libraries' Information Literacy Tutorials is currently the only way to access the tutorials.
Do I need to tell someone if I am using the tutorials with a class?
- It is not required but it is useful for the Teaching & Learning Initiatives Department to have your contact information in case changes or announcements are made. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are using the tutorials with a class.
If you are having trouble using the tutorials in Canvas, here are some troubleshooting tips:
- Your browser. Make sure that your browser is up to date. You may need to clear the browser cache and try again.
- Sometimes the tutorials get stuck depending on connection speed and simultaneous attempts. If this happens to you, take a break and try again later, or try on a different device. The tutorials work on tablets and mobile devices as well as computers. If it continues to happen please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are having trouble enrolling in the Libraries' Information Literacy Tutorials Canvas Course, please check...
- Are you using the correct Midas ID and password?
- Has your Midas password expired?
- Are you able to access other courses and spaces in Canvas?
If you are still unable to access the tutorials in Canvas, but you can access other courses in Canvas, please contact ITS. If you have accessed the Libraries' Tutorial space but are having trouble using the tutorials, please contact Lucy Wittkower, firstname.lastname@example.org.